The registration of Domain Names may be subject to additional terms and conditions as laid down by their respective governing bodies; where possible relevant links have been provided below for your attention, it is important you review these terms and conditions relative to the domain(s) you are registering:
If you wish to discuss any of these terms with us, please contact us and we’d be delighted to help you with any questions you may have.
- Registrant Terms: www.nominet.org.uk/nominet-terms
- Dispute Resolution: www.nominet.org.uk/disputes/drs/policy/
- For more information please see: www.nominet.org.uk
.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .cc, .tv, .me
- Registrant Terms: ENOM terms and conditions
- Dispute Resolution:Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- Dispute Resolution: http://www.eurid.eu/en/eu-holders/domain-name-disputes
- For more information please see: www.eurid.eu
If you have any specific question regarding domain names or have any complaints regarding domains, please contact us. We will contact you within 5 working days regarding any specific complaints regarding domains.