Do you think your Website Design that is more up to date? Our website designs are customised, to your needs.
We are a professional Shropshire website design and development company, we have been designing and developing websites for over the past 13 years, for many businesses, within a variety of industries, and we've built up a wealth of experience, and know what a website should and shouldn't do. Why not take a look at the points below and see if you are following these website design principles.
1) Easy to navigate - the navigation should allow visitors to easily be able to find their way around your website, know where they are and how they got there, if they can not easily find what they are looking for, they will get frustrated and try elsewhere.
2) Optimise for speed - your website needs to be quick and responsive, your visitors will have a short attention span, they do not want to be hanging around, waiting for pages to load up, you do not give them what they want quickly, they will leave your website.
3) Optimise for mobile - with mobile devices being used more for browsing the web than desktops, optimising for mobile devices is important, (it can even affect your search engine rankings). Not optimising for mobile devices will make your website hard to navigate, causing visitors to leave.
4) Show your most important content first - with people deciding within the first 10 seconds of landing on a page if they are going to stay or look elsewhere, it is critical to have your key information at the top of the page,. people want answers fast, so making sure they get what they want as easily as possible, will help retain their attention.
5) Make you website mobile compatible - having a mobile ready website is very important part of web design, with the traffic from mobile devices now surpassing PC's, not having one will do you more harm than good, if people come to your website on their mobile phones, and can not engage or view your content or navigate easily, they will leave and look elsewhere.
We have worked with many companies in Shropshire and around the world, designing, developing and marketing their websites, we offer a range of different services, which we can tailor to your needs.
We can offer customised website design, based around what you are looking for, while that incorporating your brand into the design as well, on a choice of CMS's, including Wordpress and Magento.
When we design and develop your new website, we make sure the important elements are taken into account, like your page load speed, ease of use etc. making sure that you have the website that you need and reflects your business.
So if you are looking for a new website, or your just want a fresh website design to keep you up to date and on trend, get in contact with our team to learn more.