Farming, Biggest Job on Earth
- Raise awareness of the campaign and get audience engaged
- Get feedback and learn about farmers and agronomists (and the industry) challenges now and in future
- Encourage other companies to get involved and become supporters
- Inspire people to share the campaign with others
Following a briefing meeting, we effectively proposed a catalyst for the campaign: Support Farmers; provide them with the tools which will allow them to be proud of their roles and to take this pride into their local communities and to encourage people within the agricultural community to “Get Involved”.
- Website: We suggested a platform for the audience to share their stories and to share their feedback and views with our client, BASF, by proposing and developing the online platform for the engagement and learning. A mobile friendly site that received over 10,000 visitors in one day!
- The symbol of pride: T-shirt: After designing the T-Shirt for the campaign we created an order system for BASF to manage T-shirt request and a feedback area so people could further engage with the campaign.
- Email Campaigns: A series of automated emails were created from the website to allow a resource-friendly management of administration for BASF. In addition to those we created a number of promotional email campaigns to promote the key messages, the competitions and videos to increase engagement and feedback.
- Data collection and key learnings for thousands of farmers – opening the opportunities to further relationships
- Hundreds of images uploaded and messages of support for the campaign (and farmers) were highly positive
- The website generated hundreds of messages of feedback from the target audience
- Over 20,000 T-shirts requested in the UK alone