Advertising, Design and Production
- Develop product awareness and create demand in competitive market
- Create new campaign material and concepts
- Create an engagement campaign aimed at farmers and agronomists to better understand product use (gain feedback)
We reviewed the brand and previous campaigns and chaired a briefing meeting to understand objectives, USP’s and audiences with the BASF team. From this we used our unique method to develop the Stomp® Aqua “matters” campaign.
Once this was developed we created a number of concepts and presented to BASF where we then shortlisted eight creative concepts with the four key messages.
We then created a unique software tool to engage with the audiences – to promote they key messages and let the audience choose which concept engaged with them the most and why.
Four leading creative concepts were then selected and working with the client we developed a multi-channel campaign for Stomp® Aqua which included:
- Design advertising (online and offline)
- Email campaigns
- A website focussing on engaging with and learning from farmers and agronomists (collecting feedback and displaying results).
- Literature (leaflets to hand out at events and for the Sales team to utilise)
- Advertorial focussing on a key BASF history message
- Event items – pull ups and twist banner to encourage farmers to engage with those messages and for BASF to learn from their customers at Tillage
- Competition creatives to promote the engagement of the Stomp Aqua challenge and give insight to the client
Added Value: Thinking outside the box
isev proactively suggested and created ideas to help engage audiences on the benefits of the brand; one idea being the inclusion of a Stomp Aqua calculator: An online interactive tool which highlighted the real benefits of using the product over the competitors.